- Evaluates CPGs to ensure doctrine, organization, training, materiel, leadership and education, personnel and facilities (DOTMLPF) domains are covered.
Research Priorities Committee:
- Research gaps and priorities
- Facilitate operationally relevant research
- Support deployed research
Operational Resources Committee:
- Develop capability-based standards across the continuum of care.
- Standards for Training, Staffing, Procedures and Equipment with focus on verification processes and metrics.
Education and Training Committee:
- Recommend Training Standards
- JTCCC Course
Austere Surgical Team Committee:
- Austere Surgical Team CPG
- Develop standards for austere surgical and resuscitative capabilities
- Improve data collection and analysis for austere surgical team
back to top
Last Modified Date: 03/07/2019